What is it Like to Teach at KIPP?
KIPP prioritizes and invests in unparalleled professional development, so you can improve your craft and grow at every stage of your career. With access to resources and support from colleagues across the nation, you’re never alone.
In the classroom, your creativity is encouraged and embraced. Deliver rigorous academic instruction and character development in a way that excites your students and meets their unique needs. We believe every student will learn if given the opportunity.
It’s more than a job. We’re here to work hard. Be nice. And, never stop learning. Teaching at KIPP is like nothing else.
Who We're Looking For
Overview of the Teacher Application Process
To apply for a teaching role at KIPP, visit our job board; from here you can apply to any available opportunities in the KIPP network.
Your first step will be to create a profile, then you can apply for any role listed. You can apply to multiple regions at once, and you can save an in-progress application to return to it later.
After you submit your application online, the remainder of the application process will be handled by the individual KIPP region(s) to which you applied. If you have any questions about your application status or next steps in the hiring process, please contact Luwam Arefe directly (email@example.com).
All KIPP schools require legal authorization to work in the United States in order to apply for a teaching position at a KIPP school, and you can contact the KIPP region you are interested in to find out if they will sponsor a work visa.
Troubleshooting Your Online Application
If you have trouble submitting your application, please try these troubleshooting tips:
- Use up-to-date versions of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer as your browser; do not use Safari.
- Do not apply from a tablet or mobile device. While our job board is mobile-friendly, the application is not fully functional on tablets (e.g. iPads) and phones.
- Submit attachments as PDF files.
- Answer ALL required questions. If a question does not apply to you, select “N/a” or “Opt Out”.
- Look for a confirmation message. When you submit your application, you will receive an email confirming that your application was submitted. If you do not see this email, log back into KIPP Careers to confirm that it was submitted.
If you have other technical questions about your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a detailed description of your issue. Screen shots are always helpful!